Choosing a wedding dress is a big event in any woman’s life. It can also be a daunting experience if you have no idea what type of dress you want. So in order to successfully find your wedding dress in Cape Town as well as have a good time, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- DO schedule your fitting early in the day. Chances are that the store will be less crowded and you’ll get the full attention of the store staff. You will also feel refreshed without feeling bloated from the food you ate.
- DON’T get too caught up with current trends. You don’t want to look back a few years from now and wonder what on earth you were thinking when you chose your dress. Select a dress that fits your body type and suits your skin tone and personal style.
- DO bring your camera with when wedding dress shopping (if the boutique allows it). Don’t just rely on your memory – take photos of all your dress possibilities to make an informed decision. After all, you’ll be looking at pictures of your wedding dress for years to come and what better way to make sure it looks good from all angles than to take a few snaps.
- DON’T try on too many dresses. While it’s good to have a clear idea of what works and what doesn’t, you don’t want to risk wedding dress overload. Too many choices can add stress and confusion to an already challenging situation.
- DO visit Ever After Bridal. Finding the perfect wedding dress in Cape Town doesn’t have to be stressful when you have access to exquisite designer dresses from four renowned designers at Ever After Bridal.
- DON’T wait any longer, book your fitting at Ever After Bridal in Cape Town or Nelspruit today!